Introduction to Dream Skills
A Revolutionary Practice For Your Ongoing Evolution
This workshop focuses on the essence of Dream Skills, highlighting the fundamentals, both practical and spiritual, with the objective of supporting a new understanding of, and relationship to, The Dreaming.
In order to engage your dreams and The Dreaming, we have to begin with the basics. This is akin to going back to learn the letters of the alphabet and basic arithmetic. When we believe that we understand our dreams, we're often only looking at one viewpoint. The moment we think we understand the message, we often stop listening to other, simultaneous possibilities.
- What The Dreaming is and can be ~What it means to re-consider what The Dreaming is for you
- The fundamentals of dream recall and how anyone can learn to remember their dreams
- The essence of dream journaling
- Dream Reading: The Evolution of Dream Interpretation - A key to your dreams supporting your accelerated and realized evolution
- Intentional Dreaming: Why and how to bring the manifestational energy of Intention to your dream life, to produce lucid dreaming, healing, remarkable floods of creativity, discovery or enhancement of communication with spirit guides, ancestors and ascended masters. The list is unavoidably infinite.
- Piercing the Paper Tiger: Dealing with Nightmares and claiming the gift of power they hide from you:
- How what you learn from your dream practice supports you in being emotionally supple
- How dreaming supports us in becoming aware of our multi-dimensional nature, nurturing our intuition, the frequency of synchronicity and much more.
- Creating Sacred Space : honoring confidentiality
- Writing exercise: What are you dreams to you? What is the dreaming to you? What might it be?
- Chakra Activation, Cellular Awakening, and calling in support
- Choosing & setting Intentions
- Practice with refining recording your dreams
- Demonstrated Dream Readings in group- instruction format, w/ volunteers
- Dream sharing in pairs
- Dream Theater - See a dream played out and learn so much more from it
- Questions and Answers
- A back-jack, cushion, and or a yoga mat and blanket
- An eye mask or something to cover your eyes
- Means to take notes if you wish
- A recent dream if you have one
- Your Dream Journal; not necessary, but fun
- All details of personal dreams discussed in this workshop are confidential and you will be asked to give a verbal agreement to that. Thank you.
RSVP on the form below, thank you.
All emails are kept in strict confidentiality, used only for workshop & related updates.
Yours will be deleted w/o question at your request.
Click here for personal sessions